Bids at 1.3810 are limiting any falls in the EUR/USD and the USD/JPY buying is showing no signs of letting up, currently chewing through offers around 96.25/40 region. This all means some really healthy gains for EUR/JPY with the cross now at 133.25, up from 131.70 in early trade, and headed for what are said to be very heavy stops above 133.75.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- lilac on Russian central bank officially denies capital controls
- Bud Spencer on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- Liem on CAD and AUD finding favor as reserve currencies but USD still dominates
- Bud Spencer on Draghi pushing to include Greek and Cypriot junk bonds in ABS plan – FT
- Adam Button on CAD and AUD finding favor as reserve currencies but USD still dominates