Bids at 1.3810 are limiting any falls in the EUR/USD and the USD/JPY buying is showing no signs of letting up, currently chewing through offers around 96.25/40 region. This all means some really healthy gains for EUR/JPY with the cross now at 133.25, up from 131.70 in early trade, and headed for what are said to be very heavy stops above 133.75.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Matthew Peter on JPMorgan cuts EUR/USD estimate
- foo on EUR/USD falls below 1.3150
- Florian on EUR/USD falls below 1.3150
- Bud Spencer on European stocks close near unchanged after late whipsaw
- leo on EUR/USD falls below 1.3150