Bids at 1.3810 are limiting any falls in the EUR/USD and the USD/JPY buying is showing no signs of letting up, currently chewing through offers around 96.25/40 region. This all means some really healthy gains for EUR/JPY with the cross now at 133.25, up from 131.70 in early trade, and headed for what are said to be very heavy stops above 133.75.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Remo on Week-end trading ideas 12-13 July
- CalvinHarrisOfficial on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- Harry on Are you buying or selling the euro?
- water on Week-end trading ideas 12-13 July
- anwar djufri on Are you buying or selling the euro?