Some speculation that there may be a very short tern no-touch at the figure but no confirmation as yet. Selling has been fairly heavy between 80/95 and do not be surprised to see a squaring up as we head into the London session.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on China practicing the European art of can kicking
- Ryan Littlestone on 0.7900 cracked in EUR/GBP next target 0.7890
- cesare on 0.7900 cracked in EUR/GBP next target 0.7890
- Ryan Littlestone on EUR/USD dumped on ECB corporate bond news – Where’s the money going to go?
- GW on China practicing the European art of can kicking