Some speculation that there may be a very short tern no-touch at the figure but no confirmation as yet. Selling has been fairly heavy between 80/95 and do not be surprised to see a squaring up as we head into the London session.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Harry on 2nd place is sometimes the place to be
- Tsee on Full text of Draghi’s speech
- Steve on CFTC Commitments of Traders: Cable longs hanging tough, Euro shorts still piling in
- Tareq on ForexLive Americas wrap: That’s all you’ve got Janet?
- ghh on BOJ’s Kuroda says Japan only “halfway” to achieving price stability