Some speculation that there may be a very short tern no-touch at the figure but no confirmation as yet. Selling has been fairly heavy between 80/95 and do not be surprised to see a squaring up as we head into the London session.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- TR on Islamic State releases video of beheading of US hostage Steven Sotloff
- warf on Islamic State releases video of beheading of US hostage Steven Sotloff
- david on Impressive start to the month for the euro
- Ricardo on Impressive start to the month for the euro
- Dmitry on Scorched earth in Ukraine: Army demolishes Luhansk airport in retreat