This article is appearing on the FT online edition. The chairman of the China Construction Bank says that the USD remains the number one currency and he casts doubt on proposals put forward by Chinese Reserve Bank Governor to replace the USD with a super-sovereign reserve currency. No sign of any major USD buying yet this morning with EUR/USD steady at 1.4160 and USD/JPY at 96.50.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- miki on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC