A bit of early profit taking on EUR/JPY sent the pair from 136.80 to 60. As Jamie reported earlier, Sovereign demand was noticed on dips in the EUR/USD to 1.4150 during the NY session with tight trailing stops now expected below 1.4140 in case the bids don’t materialise. Heavy EUR/JPY stops are noted above 137.75.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- ronald on All the talk this week was about the Fed, ECB, SNB and Scotland. So where was the best trade? None of those places
- Mr Sir on Q2 2014 French wages final 0.4% vs 0.4% prior q/q
- Mr Sir on GBPUSD: What happened? Now what?
- Boris on Being right isn’t as good being as being rich
- RP on Technical Analysis Update: USDJPY squeezes a bit higher, but peak finds sellers