GBP/JPY traded as low as 157.70 and EUR/GBP hit .8615 as trailing stops were hit on all GBP crosses. Cable is having trouble bouncing and we may see further losses if the market can hold below 1.6450 into early Europe. It doesn’t look like there have been any major news or announcements today, just the usual profit taking and stop-loss hunting.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- soydan on Canada new house price index 0.2% m/m vs 0.1% expected
- alex on If you’re going to short bonds…
- nwaka chris on US initial jobless claims 304k vs 315k exp
- Ayian Shariff on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- Adam Button on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?