Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- rough trader on Marc Faber stays gloomy but likes Hong Kong shares: chart
- Xin on Trouble mounting: French Presidency says more measures are coming against Russia
- Ryan Littlestone on Putin to run out of breakfast options as Russia looks to curb EU fruit imports
- Ryan Littlestone on Oil not feeling the heat as Tripoli burns
- TR on Putin to run out of breakfast options as Russia looks to curb EU fruit imports