Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Sin on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- hello on July 2014 UK Markit/CIPS manufacturing PMI 55.4 vs 57.2 exp
- Ryan Littlestone on Will UK PMI manufacture a good opportunity for the bears?
- alex on Where to for the pound as the UK recovery wavers?
- Ryan Littlestone on Pound slapped lower again as mftg sector disappoints