Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Hong Kong and China closed for holidays today – other Asian centres open
- krishna on Hong Kong and China closed for holidays today – other Asian centres open
- Krash on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA
- Eamonn Sheridan on Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across the board
- Richard on Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across the board