Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on New Zealand inflation data: CPI for Q3 +0.3% q/q (vs. +0.5% q/q expected)
- Bud Spencer on New Zealand inflation data: CPI for Q3 +0.3% q/q (vs. +0.5% q/q expected)
- Afrowoman on Australian and New Zealand dollars continue to drop away
- chris on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014
- Greg Michalowski on (Video) A technical look at 5 currencies in 6 minutes