Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Andy B on The gain the S&P 500 is the largest in 12 months
- Thibault Borgonjon on The gain the S&P 500 is the largest in 12 months
- Big Vern on Forex Technical Analysis: EURJPY below key MA levels
- Adam Button on This would be a good time for oil to bounce
- Greg Michalowski on GBPUSD tests the support level. Hold or Fail?