Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Sey on USD/JPY continuing its rise, through 103.15
- Dan on Trade ideas thread for Wednesday 20 August 2014
- jerhong on USD/JPY continuing its rise, through 103.15
- TR on This will be Glenn Stevens when the Australian dollar finally falls
- TomNZ on This will be Glenn Stevens when the Australian dollar finally falls