Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- anon on USDJPY pops 111.00 as the BOJ fallout continues
- Ralph R on Nikkei on the rise again and takes yen pairs up with it
- hrumsch on ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: A day of waiting for the BOJ … then … BOOM!
- John Tanner on Nikkei up 4.14% and posts session highs of 16455.84
- George on ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: A day of waiting for the BOJ … then … BOOM!