Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- drglfx on Huge cable bid hits thin market, pound jumps
- hello on S&P 500 posts best month since February
- genuinely surprised on UK says terror attack “highly likely” but no intelligence to suggest on is imminent
- marko on Blowout in USD/CAD a short-term bottom?
- proecotrading.com on Goldman Sachs cuts forecasts: Euro dynamics have “fundamentally changed”