Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Kent on “Here’s The Best Take We’ve Seen On What’s Really Going On With The Stock Sell-Off In Global Markets”
- mekongmarcus on The TGIF Trade ideas thread for Friday 01 August 2014
- Tsee on The TGIF Trade ideas thread for Friday 01 August 2014
- Trend/line on China – HSBC/Markit Manufacturing PMI for July: 51.7 (vs. expected 52.0)
- foo on The TGIF Trade ideas thread for Friday 01 August 2014