Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- gridflash on Years from now people will look at October stock market charts and ask what happened
- Zvi on China manufacturing PMI for October 50.8 (51.2 expected)
- George on China manufacturing PMI for October 50.8 (51.2 expected)
- John Tanner on Years from now people will look at October stock market charts and ask what happened
- hello on EUR/USD technical analysis chart