Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on Great British manufacturing is rising from the ashes
- Ryan Littlestone on Capex picking up after prolonged period of stagnation says Japan’s PM Abe
- DC on Great British manufacturing is rising from the ashes
- hello on Great British manufacturing is rising from the ashes
- Wayne on USD/JPY jumps on better jobless claims, nears cluster of resistance