Can’t wait until the Asian markets get started, they are the only one’s that actually make trades that make sense. The NY session has got to be the worst. I honestly think some people just close their eyes and push a button…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- David on Russian rouble hits all-time low
- Collin on Russia considering capital controls – report
- Cambiste on EU’s Dijsselbloem says weakening euro is a side effect of ECB measures
- lilac on Russian rouble hits all-time low
- cambiste on Will the fall in the euro save the ECB or is the currency level effect on growth and inflation just a fallacy?