AIG has a long way to go toward making the US taxpayer whole but a the WSJ reports that they are in final discussions to sell MetLife their property and casualty insurance unit for upwards of $15 bln.When you have a $1.4 trln deficit, every little bit helps…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC
- busybus on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- TR on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year