AIG has a long way to go toward making the US taxpayer whole but a the WSJ reports that they are in final discussions to sell MetLife their property and casualty insurance unit for upwards of $15 bln.When you have a $1.4 trln deficit, every little bit helps…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Chris2 on GBP/USD down to 1.6874 as month end flow dominate
- George on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- AlexIE on GBP/USD down to 1.6874 as month end flow dominate
- Igor on Russian troops amassing on Crimean peninsula says Ukraine
- AlexIE on Banco Espirito Santo capital falls below minimum requirement on 4.25B euro loss