If we remember back to the Lehman crisis and the GFC, it was the seizing-up of various credit markets that caused much of the problems. Bloomberg is reporting that these same markets are exhibiting a lot of strain at the moment also.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- CreditPhil on 12% chance of Carrington event in the next decade sending civilisation back to back to the 18th century
- Big Bad John on Its … The TGIF Trade ideas thread – 25 July 2014
- Mungo on HSBC – NZD may hit parity against the AUD by the end of the year
- majimaji on What’s the verdict on the kiwi dollar?
- Marcus on 12% chance of Carrington event in the next decade sending civilisation back to back to the 18th century