If we remember back to the Lehman crisis and the GFC, it was the seizing-up of various credit markets that caused much of the problems. Bloomberg is reporting that these same markets are exhibiting a lot of strain at the moment also.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- silverwing on US personal consumption Q3 +1.8% vs +1.9% exp
- hello on Will there be a buyer of 1700 tons of gold after November?
- scjohn2008 on USD sellers pausing for breath as US data looms
- lilac on Eurozone economic confidence Oct 100.7 vs 99.7 exp
- Mike Paterson on Eurozone economic confidence Oct 100.7 vs 99.7 exp