If we remember back to the Lehman crisis and the GFC, it was the seizing-up of various credit markets that caused much of the problems. Bloomberg is reporting that these same markets are exhibiting a lot of strain at the moment also.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- alex on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- Remo on USD/JPY off to the races as it runs stops to 107.60
- Ryan Littlestone on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- Si on September 2014 UK retail sales -0.3% vs -0.1% exp m/m
- grasshopper on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent