If we remember back to the Lehman crisis and the GFC, it was the seizing-up of various credit markets that caused much of the problems. Bloomberg is reporting that these same markets are exhibiting a lot of strain at the moment also.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Joseph on Is Abenomics starting to come apart at the seams?
- Frankl on Germany’s Merkel warns of Eurozone fragility
- frank on How Germany will use technology to cheat their way to a World Cup win
- thorsten on How Germany will use technology to cheat their way to a World Cup win
- nik on Are you buying or selling the euro?