It looks like our morning run to 1.2216 is over with EUR/USD now back below 1.2180. There does not appear to be anything behind the move…..just position squaring before the big BINGO, I mean NFP number.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- silverwing on ECB draft doc says 25 banks to fail bank tests
- droad on Look to sell the euro near 1.30 – JPMorgan
- David on Look to sell the euro near 1.30 – JPMorgan
- Afrowoman on New Zealand Trade balance: -1350m (vs. expected -625m)
- Afrowoman on Forex Technical Trading: NZDUSD’s Trade Balance head fake.