It looks like our morning run to 1.2216 is over with EUR/USD now back below 1.2180. There does not appear to be anything behind the move…..just position squaring before the big BINGO, I mean NFP number.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- JLTrader on Rumor that the latest Survation Scottish referendum poll has leaked
- Bud Spencer on Goldman Sachs FOMC preview: “Considerable time” will stay
- grasshopper on Goldman Sachs FOMC preview: “Considerable time” will stay
- Greg Michalowski on USDCAD Technical Analysis Update: Continues the trend move lower.
- hello on Canada to increase sanctions against Russia, says “prepared to do more”