Sheila Bair, chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, has said some members of the committee setting international capital standards are “succumbing” to “disingenuous” lobbying from large banks; sounds like a woman not to be messed with !
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mekongmarcus on August 2014 US Markit manufacturing PMI flash 58.0 vs 55.7 exp
- Ahmed Fiazuddin on USDJPY orders 21 Aug
- hello on Six of one, half dozen of another: Fed debate shifts like a glacier
- James on August 2014 US Markit manufacturing PMI flash 58.0 vs 55.7 exp
- taylor on AUD/USD gets taken down by Chinese PMI and expectant USD bulls