Sheila Bair, chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, has said some members of the committee setting international capital standards are “succumbing” to “disingenuous” lobbying from large banks; sounds like a woman not to be messed with !
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mitch in texas on We have a huge announcement to make on Monday
- howard on G20 sees global economic growth but cites the Eurozone as a major concern
- Mike Paterson on G20 sees global economic growth but cites the Eurozone as a major concern
- Adam Button on These were the most-popular posts this week that you might have missed
- Kenny on Expect a bit of New Zealand dollar strength after the election