Sheila Bair, chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, has said some members of the committee setting international capital standards are “succumbing” to “disingenuous” lobbying from large banks; sounds like a woman not to be messed with !
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Monday morning Forex prices, early indications
- AlexIE on Germany wins the World Cup! Post-match chat thread
- Eamonn Sheridan on Trade ideas thread to kick start the week – Monday 14 July 2014
- derp on Monday morning Forex prices, early indications
- Eamonn Sheridan on Germany wins the World Cup! Post-match chat thread