South Korea’s economy grew faster than expected in the second quarter, bolstering the case for a further increase in interest rates, report from Bloomberg
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on Sell GBP/USD says Deutsche bank as manufacturing could rattle GDP
- Chris2 on Sell GBP/USD says Deutsche bank as manufacturing could rattle GDP
- Mike Paterson on All you cable bears need to be locked up in the Tower of London
- Ryan Littlestone on Don’t be too quick to short the euro on reversing flow expectations
- Chase on All you cable bears need to be locked up in the Tower of London