No reason at all for EUR/USD to rally on this news. Greece can agree anything it wants with the Troika but until it is based by the Parliament, it’s meaningless. And after it is passed by Parliament, it has to adhered to. Those tasks get increasingly difficult, as history has shown…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Kelly on China – HSBC/Markit Manufacturing PMI for July: 51.7 (vs. expected 52.0)
- Eamonn Sheridan on Australia – Q2 PPI: -0.1% q/q (prior was +0.9%)
- Kelly on Australia – Q2 PPI: -0.1% q/q (prior was +0.9%)
- James on Goldman Sachs technical analysis – Is a big USD breakout beginning to take place? – EUR/USD charts stands out
- Dan F on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!