No reason at all for EUR/USD to rally on this news. Greece can agree anything it wants with the Troika but until it is based by the Parliament, it’s meaningless. And after it is passed by Parliament, it has to adhered to. Those tasks get increasingly difficult, as history has shown…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- grasshopper on UK’s Cameron says Britain will not pay “this unacceptable and unjustified” bill
- Andy B on Euro happy with failing banks – A quick guide ahead of the bank stress test results
- Troy Williams on Forex Technical Analysis: AUDUSD falls but not enough. Reverses higher
- cambiste on Draghi repeats ECB ready to use other unconventional measures if needed – spokesman
- cambiste on Second source says 25 European banks fail stress test as of end 2013, 10 still have capital shortfall