No reason at all for EUR/USD to rally on this news. Greece can agree anything it wants with the Troika but until it is based by the Parliament, it’s meaningless. And after it is passed by Parliament, it has to adhered to. Those tasks get increasingly difficult, as history has shown…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on Market reaction to Espirito highlights lack of faith in EU plans to shore up banks
- Ryan Littlestone on Brent crude oil falls on jump of IEA stock data
- peter macd on Market reaction to Espirito highlights lack of faith in EU plans to shore up banks
- Birendra Nepal on Brent crude oil falls on jump of IEA stock data
- Mike Paterson on Cable catches a bid