No reason at all for EUR/USD to rally on this news. Greece can agree anything it wants with the Troika but until it is based by the Parliament, it’s meaningless. And after it is passed by Parliament, it has to adhered to. Those tasks get increasingly difficult, as history has shown…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Mike Paterson on Trading Ideas – European session 22 July
- LARRY on Trading Ideas – European session 22 July
- scjohn2008 on Trading Ideas – European session 22 July
- Collin on Soros chart shows EUR/JPY will surge to a six-year high … What do you think?
- Big Bad John on Trading Ideas – European session 22 July