The bickering on Capitol Hill continues but with the S&P up 3%, no one but political junkies seems to care.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- d murray on Trade ideas thread for hump day – Wednesday 03 September 2014
- foxtrader on Japan’s ex-MOF Watanabe says further yen weakness could be negative for Japanese industry
- Salih Kara on Trading Ideas – European session 3 Sept
- Mike Paterson on Option expiries 10am NY cut 3 Sept
- droad on Japan’s ex-MOF Watanabe says further yen weakness could be negative for Japanese industry