Some mixed messages right across markets. Bonds are higher and so are stocks. JPY is the best FX performer but the commodity currencies are close behind. Sterling is the laggard by a healthy margin. Must be year-end.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC
- busybus on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year