Also, Sarko’s office says he is committed to taking a strong stance in coming weeks to support competitiveness and growth.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Trend/line on Australian CPI result – analyst reactions
- Ricardo on EUR/USD breaks below 1.35 – a round up of analyst reactions. All aboard the sell train? Or a train wreck coming?
- nwaka chris on Bank of Japan deputy governor Nakaso: BOJ easing having intended impact
- nihal bhat on Australian CPI result – analyst reactions
- Eamonn Sheridan on Australian CPI result – analyst reactions