Also, Sarko’s office says he is committed to taking a strong stance in coming weeks to support competitiveness and growth.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- lilac on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- lilac on Russian central bank officially denies capital controls
- Bud Spencer on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- Liem on CAD and AUD finding favor as reserve currencies but USD still dominates
- Bud Spencer on Draghi pushing to include Greek and Cypriot junk bonds in ABS plan – FT