Also, Sarko’s office says he is committed to taking a strong stance in coming weeks to support competitiveness and growth.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- lilac on Election results in Germany … AfD party wins seat (psst. AfD is calling for an end to the euro)
- vlad on Deutsche Bank aiming for the stars in USD/JPY
- kapala on Ukraine changing tactics, shifting focus to halting separatist advance – Defense minister
- Eamonn Sheridan on China – HSBC/Markit Manufacturing PMI for August: 50.2 (vs. expected 50.3)
- lilac on China – HSBC/Markit Manufacturing PMI for August: 50.2 (vs. expected 50.3)