Just to benefit those Asian traders starting their day, improved prospects of a Greek debt restructure deal being reached later today and the Chinese RRR cut over the weekend, ensured that the EUR, AUD and NZD have seen plenty of short-covering both in early interbank markets and also since the rest of the market joined in. Asian stockmarkets are expected to open higher, and this will likely increase momentum even further. EUR/USD and AUD/USD are both almost 100 pips higher than their NY closing levels from Friday.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ricardo on The Forex Winners and Losers as London/European traders head for the exits
- Argent on Scorched earth in Ukraine: Army demolishes Luhansk airport in retreat
- uchenna okoye on Guess who’s back?
- kowalski on Scorched earth in Ukraine: Army demolishes Luhansk airport in retreat
- alex on New Zealand falls to lowest since February as Fonterra price index falls 6%