The first level of support is a recent hourly low at 80.13 and there are stronger levels at 79.85/90, where a daily low and the 200-hour MA reside.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on Aggression against Crimea will be seen as an attack on Russia
- Richard on Trading Ideas – European session 2 Sept
- betman on Aggression against Crimea will be seen as an attack on Russia
- Mario Urlic on August 2014 UK Markit/CIPS construction PMI 64.0 vs 61.4 exp
- joe on More from the orderboard 2 Sept