USD/JPY is trading toward the lower end of a tight 20 pip range with dealers reporting very little interest either in USD/JPY or any of the JPY crosses thus far.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Tsee on UK firms need to adapt to the variable rate of sterling
- Friendly bear on Russian aid convoy leaving Ukraine
- TR on Russian aid convoy leaving Ukraine
- TR on Ukraine government source says Russian aid trucks have crossed the border without permission
- Friendly bear on Germany’s Merkel says there needs to be a bilaterally agreed ceasefire in Ukraine