USD/JPY is trading toward the lower end of a tight 20 pip range with dealers reporting very little interest either in USD/JPY or any of the JPY crosses thus far.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Miss Ash on Trade ideas thread for Wednesday 01 October 2014 – Wake up!
- Greg Michalowski on Question? Is there a chance to get the EURUSD to 1.27/1.2750?
- Afrowoman on ForexLive Americas wrap: New Zealand dollar bounces
- JDTRADER on Trade ideas thread for Wednesday 01 October 2014 – Wake up!
- Adam Button on This is how QE ends, not with a bang but with a whisper