The rebound in USD/JPY is said to be due to a report that’s circulating from an advisory firm that speculates that the Bank of Japan will ease further even without new downside risks to growth or inflation. It also says the central bank is not in a rush to make the move.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- drglfx on Huge cable bid hits thin market, pound jumps
- hello on S&P 500 posts best month since February
- genuinely surprised on UK says terror attack “highly likely” but no intelligence to suggest on is imminent
- marko on Blowout in USD/CAD a short-term bottom?
- proecotrading.com on Goldman Sachs cuts forecasts: Euro dynamics have “fundamentally changed”