The rebound in USD/JPY is said to be due to a report that’s circulating from an advisory firm that speculates that the Bank of Japan will ease further even without new downside risks to growth or inflation. It also says the central bank is not in a rush to make the move.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Peter on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- rough trader on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- miki on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year