The rebound in USD/JPY is said to be due to a report that’s circulating from an advisory firm that speculates that the Bank of Japan will ease further even without new downside risks to growth or inflation. It also says the central bank is not in a rush to make the move.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adam Button on GDP estimates cut after durable goods orders report
- Alan on US June capital goods orders non-def ex-air +1.4% vs +0.5% expected
- only1baht on Trading Ideas – European session 25 July
- lilac on A healthy warning on the downside to technical analysis
- Tsee on GDP estimates cut after durable goods orders report