The rebound in USD/JPY is said to be due to a report that’s circulating from an advisory firm that speculates that the Bank of Japan will ease further even without new downside risks to growth or inflation. It also says the central bank is not in a rush to make the move.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Igor on Russia’s Lavrov says US and EU sanctions will “not achieve their goal”
- Bud Spencer on The ultimate bearish signal for the UK led to sterling’s fall last week
- howard on Putin under pressure as Russia’s rich list get twitchy over sanctions
- Wayne on The ultimate bearish signal for the UK led to sterling’s fall last week
- Mike Paterson on Trading Ideas – European session 28 July