The rebound in USD/JPY is said to be due to a report that’s circulating from an advisory firm that speculates that the Bank of Japan will ease further even without new downside risks to growth or inflation. It also says the central bank is not in a rush to make the move.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mak on Cable has a look at the 1.6300-10 offers
- Mike Paterson on Option expiries 10am NY cut 17 Sept
- Robert U.S on Trading Ideas – European session 17 Sept
- David on The latest Scottish referendum polls show a slender lead for the No camp
- Traderdesk on Trading Ideas – European session 17 Sept