The rebound in USD/JPY is said to be due to a report that’s circulating from an advisory firm that speculates that the Bank of Japan will ease further even without new downside risks to growth or inflation. It also says the central bank is not in a rush to make the move.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Lawson Joseph on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Eamonn Sheridan on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- chris on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Fidus Achates on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014