If we are going to see any Yen activity, it’s likely to happen in the next few hours as Japanese financial markets are closed on Thursday and Friday for the second part of their Golden week celebrations. Unfortunately this does not look very likely, after a 20 pip range for the last 6 hours!
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Lawson Joseph on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Eamonn Sheridan on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- chris on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Fidus Achates on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014