If we are going to see any Yen activity, it’s likely to happen in the next few hours as Japanese financial markets are closed on Thursday and Friday for the second part of their Golden week celebrations. Unfortunately this does not look very likely, after a 20 pip range for the last 6 hours!
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on USDJPY banging its head against strong offers
- damnjan on Morgan Stanley: “We think short EUR is the G10 trade for the next 12 months”
- Hairasty on EU sanctions to only hit EU based Russian banks
- foo on Deflation jitters keeping the euro on the back foot
- zeke on EU sanctions to only hit EU based Russian banks