If we are going to see any Yen activity, it’s likely to happen in the next few hours as Japanese financial markets are closed on Thursday and Friday for the second part of their Golden week celebrations. Unfortunately this does not look very likely, after a 20 pip range for the last 6 hours!
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- John Legett on Australian CPI result – analyst reactions
- Darth on Australia – Q2 CPI: +0.5% q/q (vs. +0.5% expected)
- D Murray on Trade ideas thread 23 July 2014
- Trend/line on Australian CPI result – analyst reactions
- UV on Australian CPI result – analyst reactions