If we are going to see any Yen activity, it’s likely to happen in the next few hours as Japanese financial markets are closed on Thursday and Friday for the second part of their Golden week celebrations. Unfortunately this does not look very likely, after a 20 pip range for the last 6 hours!
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Peter on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- rough trader on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- miki on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year