If we are going to see any Yen activity, it’s likely to happen in the next few hours as Japanese financial markets are closed on Thursday and Friday for the second part of their Golden week celebrations. Unfortunately this does not look very likely, after a 20 pip range for the last 6 hours!
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adiwan Djoahnli on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- ExpatWatcher on ForexLive Asia Wrap: AUD volatility on employment data and Chinese trade data
- YAR on Asahi reports Japan economy minister Amari says Japan nominal GDP key factor for 10% sales tax
- Harry on ForexLive Asia Wrap: AUD volatility on employment data and Chinese trade data
- Marcus on ForexLive Asia Wrap: AUD volatility on employment data and Chinese trade data