Corporate bids at 1.0300 were filled as the market went after some tight intraday stops below 1.0300, which have also now been triggered. There have been no major statements or developments today although headlines from a draft statement by the China, Japan and South Korean FinMins do look a bit cagey (more on this shortly) and that might be encouraging a bit of risk-off sentiment.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- miki on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC