Corporate bids at 1.0300 were filled as the market went after some tight intraday stops below 1.0300, which have also now been triggered. There have been no major statements or developments today although headlines from a draft statement by the China, Japan and South Korean FinMins do look a bit cagey (more on this shortly) and that might be encouraging a bit of risk-off sentiment.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- foxtrader on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- TR on “Is Australia due for a recession?”
- TR on China warns Australia … Xinhua says if Australia makes itself the enemy its development outlook may not be optimistic
- rouge trader on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- TimTim on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?