Corporate bids at 1.0300 were filled as the market went after some tight intraday stops below 1.0300, which have also now been triggered. There have been no major statements or developments today although headlines from a draft statement by the China, Japan and South Korean FinMins do look a bit cagey (more on this shortly) and that might be encouraging a bit of risk-off sentiment.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mekongmarcus on Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 30 September 2014
- blacksheep on USD/CAD flat on the day but offers building
- Jerry on Data coming up in this session 30 Sept
- Xin on Financial Times: “US poised to become world’s leading liquid petroleum producer”
- Afrowoman on New Zealand finance minister says RBNZ has acted independently in latest market operations