Corporate bids at 1.0300 were filled as the market went after some tight intraday stops below 1.0300, which have also now been triggered. There have been no major statements or developments today although headlines from a draft statement by the China, Japan and South Korean FinMins do look a bit cagey (more on this shortly) and that might be encouraging a bit of risk-off sentiment.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- peter macd on EU reaches preliminary deal on new Russian sanctions
- Ryan Littlestone on Watch stocks initially on EU sanction news
- Ryan Littlestone on Ukrainian border posts are shot at 3-5 times a day by Russia says Ukraine defence ministry
- rough trader on “All parties” agree to Gaza ceasefire, through timing not yet decided – TV
- hello on Ukrainian border posts are shot at 3-5 times a day by Russia says Ukraine defence ministry