A memo obtained by Bloomberg says SEC staff won’t likely seek action against Lehman or its executives. Accounting, leverage and fraud were under investigation since the collapse.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Jay on EUR/USD technical analysis strategy & chart from JP Morgan (plus EURO crosses)
- Jay on Being right isn’t as good being as being rich
- Howie on USDCAD Technical Update: Lap completed and the Loonie takes the checkered flag
- Davey Baalmann on Earthquake reported offshore from Japan, near Fukushima
- pandu on Being right isn’t as good being as being rich