A memo obtained by Bloomberg says SEC staff won’t likely seek action against Lehman or its executives. Accounting, leverage and fraud were under investigation since the collapse.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ricardo on Riddle me this, Batman? How come corporate treasurers whine about the dollar going up?
- ronald on Riddle me this, Batman? How come corporate treasurers whine about the dollar going up?
- Ryan Littlestone on European stocks denying the denials at the close
- Xin on This would be a good time for oil to bounce
- Andy B on Forex Technical Analysis: EURUSD looking like the top is set