A memo obtained by Bloomberg says SEC staff won’t likely seek action against Lehman or its executives. Accounting, leverage and fraud were under investigation since the collapse.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on ECB’s Visco says they are acting within mandate to ensure price stability
- Wolf on Cable on the run but more bids noted
- Bud Spencer on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- anon on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- Yohay on ECB’s Visco says they are acting within mandate to ensure price stability