I’m trying to verify what’s causing the move in EUR/CHF with a vague rumour during the rounds that SNB to make an announcement over the weekend. The cross is up at 1.2035 from its usual 1.2010 level.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adam Button on Will this be a September to remember in the forex market?
- rough trader on Islamic State releases video of beheading of US hostage Steven Sotloff
- SMA on Trade ideas thread for hump day – Wednesday 03 September 2014
- Darragh on Trade ideas thread for hump day – Wednesday 03 September 2014
- izlem on Guess who’s back?