I’m trying to verify what’s causing the move in EUR/CHF with a vague rumour during the rounds that SNB to make an announcement over the weekend. The cross is up at 1.2035 from its usual 1.2010 level.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- HerrHansa on “Here’s The Best Take We’ve Seen On What’s Really Going On With The Stock Sell-Off In Global Markets”
- hello on “Here’s The Best Take We’ve Seen On What’s Really Going On With The Stock Sell-Off In Global Markets”
- christ w on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- sandeep on Non-farm payrolls preview: By the numbers
- hello on China – HSBC/Markit Manufacturing PMI for July: 51.7 (vs. expected 52.0)