I’m trying to verify what’s causing the move in EUR/CHF with a vague rumour during the rounds that SNB to make an announcement over the weekend. The cross is up at 1.2035 from its usual 1.2010 level.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- chris on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Fidus Achates on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)