I’m trying to verify what’s causing the move in EUR/CHF with a vague rumour during the rounds that SNB to make an announcement over the weekend. The cross is up at 1.2035 from its usual 1.2010 level.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- RP on Technical Analysis Update: USDJPY squeezes a bit higher, but peak finds sellers
- Greg Michalowski on USDCAD Technical Update: Lap completed and the Loonie takes the checkered flag
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis EURUSD: Is the FOURTH time the charm?
- Brent Carlile on Being right isn’t as good being as being rich
- Graham on USDCAD Technical Update: Lap completed and the Loonie takes the checkered flag