I’m trying to verify what’s causing the move in EUR/CHF with a vague rumour during the rounds that SNB to make an announcement over the weekend. The cross is up at 1.2035 from its usual 1.2010 level.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Mary on Trade ideas thread 24 July 2014
- TomNZ on A big thank you to all our ForexLive readers readers on site and via social media
- D Murray on Trade ideas thread 24 July 2014
- Jason on Hello NZD. Please stay on the line, your tightening cycle has been placed on hold and will be resumed shortly (maybe March)
- Eamonn Sheridan on Hello NZD. Please stay on the line, your tightening cycle has been placed on hold and will be resumed shortly (maybe March)