This might alleviate the doom-and-gloom sentiment? If they’re not rushing to cut rates maybe things aren’t so bad?
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Littlestone on Carney eases cable through 1.7030 as recovery worries come to the fore
- Ryan Littlestone on Rates will start rising when rates start rising says Carney
- D.Luffy on Carney eases cable through 1.7030 as recovery worries come to the fore
- minotaurus on Canadian May retail sales +0.7% vs 0.6% expected
- TR on Spain looking to hit the growth trail as Bank of Spain raise growth forecasts