More from Bloomberg again on the better than expected Chinese trade data which was released yesterday and which should help support regional stockmarkets. Oil imports were up significantly as more crude was shipped in, taking advantage of lower prices to increase stockpiles.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Andy B on ForexLive UK retail sales preview: Early September retail data puts sales on shaky ground
- al64 on The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Stu Goldberg on Kyle Bass: The largest position we have is short yen
- Eamonn Sheridan on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court