More from Bloomberg again on the better than expected Chinese trade data which was released yesterday and which should help support regional stockmarkets. Oil imports were up significantly as more crude was shipped in, taking advantage of lower prices to increase stockpiles.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eva on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- aripplet on Carl Ichan says it’s time to be cautious about the US stock market
- Tsee on Commerzbank story explains how banks manipulated FX
- Adam Button on Better signs on US retail in chain-store sales
- peter on Better signs on US retail in chain-store sales