More from Bloomberg again on the better than expected Chinese trade data which was released yesterday and which should help support regional stockmarkets. Oil imports were up significantly as more crude was shipped in, taking advantage of lower prices to increase stockpiles.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- RP on Technical Analysis Update: USDJPY squeezes a bit higher, but peak finds sellers
- Greg Michalowski on USDCAD Technical Update: Lap completed and the Loonie takes the checkered flag
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis EURUSD: Is the FOURTH time the charm?
- Brent Carlile on Being right isn’t as good being as being rich
- Graham on USDCAD Technical Update: Lap completed and the Loonie takes the checkered flag