More from Bloomberg again on the better than expected Chinese trade data which was released yesterday and which should help support regional stockmarkets. Oil imports were up significantly as more crude was shipped in, taking advantage of lower prices to increase stockpiles.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Hong Kong and China closed for holidays today – other Asian centres open
- krishna on Hong Kong and China closed for holidays today – other Asian centres open
- Krash on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA
- Eamonn Sheridan on Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across the board
- Richard on Stop loss buying as the USD weakens – big gains in NZD, GBP… across the board