More from Bloomberg again on the better than expected Chinese trade data which was released yesterday and which should help support regional stockmarkets. Oil imports were up significantly as more crude was shipped in, taking advantage of lower prices to increase stockpiles.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- chidi on Hindsight is like a punch in the gut on a day like today
- Mike Paterson on Canadian GDP Aug mm -0.1% vs 0.0% exp
- silverwing on Forex Technical Trading: What now for the USDJPY? Buyers remain in control
- bliss on Canadian GDP Aug mm -0.1% vs 0.0% exp
- Mike Paterson on USDJPY pops 111.00 as the BOJ fallout continues