The head of the IEA downplays talk of releasing oil on an international level to combat the recent price rise.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Greg Michalowski on What the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on anyway?
- Ricardo on Technical Analysis Update: EURUSD…You have a decision to make….
- navk on This time tomorrow the UK could be short a country but where will the pound be?
- Bud Spencer on Technical Analysis Update: EURUSD…You have a decision to make….
- Jody Lloyd on Good jobs, bad housing but the dollar doesn’t have a care in the world as it looks to tackle 109.00 in USD/JPY