Mr. Market notices the 3% slide in oil prices and takes back some USD/CAD shorts. USD/CAD now at 0.9925 from just below 0.99 earlier.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Fidus Achates on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- jimm on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Eamonn Sheridan on New Zealand inflation data: CPI for Q3 +0.3% q/q (vs. +0.5% q/q expected)