Mr. Market notices the 3% slide in oil prices and takes back some USD/CAD shorts. USD/CAD now at 0.9925 from just below 0.99 earlier.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Robert A. on Dollar seeing second wind sales – AUD through 0.9100 GBP through 1.63 EUR tests 1.30
- Nicoco on EURUSD Technical Analysis Update: Holds support/Pushes higher
- anon on Japan to lower economic assessmnt in September report – Nikkei
- david on Full text of the speech from Bank of Canada Governor Poloz
- Greg Michalowski on EURUSD Technical Analysis Update: Holds support/Pushes higher