‘Be it the United States or the European Union, most Western countries are so highly indebted today that the markets have a greater say in their policies than the people. Why are democratic countries so pathetic when it comes to managing their money sustainably? – Der Speigel
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- navk on Technical Analysis: GBPCAD finding sellers against and old floor
- blacksheep on USD/CAD trips stops in run to session high
- alex on Credit Suisse – A phoenix from the flames or another bull to the slaughter?
- Ryan Littlestone on Credit Suisse – A phoenix from the flames or another bull to the slaughter?
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis: GBPCAD finding sellers against and old floor