A little off the front? That’s what the IMF would like. They’d also like a commitment for further debt forgiveness later.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- JC on Bank of Japan sees greater risk of inflation falling below 1% – WSJ
- cambiste on Forex Technical Trading: EURUSD rebounds on better Manufacturing data
- Ryan Littlestone on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- alex on Bank of Italy primed for lower Q3 GDP
- peter on August 2014 US FHFA house price index 0.5% vs 0.3% exp m/m