But coupon transfer and higher than expected October inflation changed my mind. Coupon decision doesn’t jeopardise BOE independence
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Greg Michalowski on GBPUSD tests the support level. Hold or Fail?
- vlad on Forex Technical Analysis: EURUSD settles down as the afternoon progresses
- AlexIE on European stocks denying the denials at the close
- Greg Michalowski on Riddle me this, Batman? How come corporate treasurers whine about the dollar going up?
- fundi on SNB’s Zurbruegg: Current interst rates are appropriate from a price stability point of view