Latest talk now has the major Swiss bank charging a minimum of -0.75% on institutional bank holdings above 100 million.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Si on ECB says any inference on stress test results is highly speculative
- Ryan Littlestone on Up to 12 European banks to fail stress tests – Reuters
- lilac on Up to 12 European banks to fail stress tests – Reuters
- mekongmarcus on Trading Ideas – European session 22 Oct
- lilac on ECB’s Coene says there is “no concrete proposal” on corp bond buying