Latest talk now has the major Swiss bank charging a minimum of -0.75% on institutional bank holdings above 100 million.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Tsee on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- dL on 14 earnings reports to watch in the week ahead
- Lproject92 on Week-end trading ideas 12-13 July
- Arnoldas on Federal Reserve Evans: Not a ‘catastrophe’ if U.S. inflation rises over 2%
- Amit on Looking for something to do this weekend? Why not jump aboard the Bundesbank funbus?