S&P slips into negative territory, USD/JPY follows suit. Slips toward 82.30 after stalling just above 82.40 on talk of additional BOJ easing at next week’s policy-setting meeting.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- darragh coyle on Elliot wave technical analysis chart – what do you think?
- Mau on Trading ideas – European session 30 July
- Alvis on Elliot wave technical analysis chart – what do you think?
- Yohay on ECB says Q2 net demand for consumer credit increased substantially
- Peter on Trading ideas – European session 30 July