S&P slips into negative territory, USD/JPY follows suit. Slips toward 82.30 after stalling just above 82.40 on talk of additional BOJ easing at next week’s policy-setting meeting.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Friendly bear on Europe’s leaders more worried about squaring off ahead of their holidays than dealing with Russia
- zandinga on GBP/USD edges into support area at 1.7040
- Remo on European stocks rally: Send Putin the wrong message
- Petar Nikolov on Australian dollar chewed up and spit out – orders
- joe_J on European stocks rally: Send Putin the wrong message