S&P slips into negative territory, USD/JPY follows suit. Slips toward 82.30 after stalling just above 82.40 on talk of additional BOJ easing at next week’s policy-setting meeting.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- James on Does Asia hate the USD, or what?
- Ronald on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 28 August 2014
- Ipodkaki on Does Asia hate the USD, or what?
- Eamonn Sheridan on Does Asia hate the USD, or what?
- Eamonn Sheridan on UBS says their “super” leading indicators point to a better Australian economy in Q3 (ps. bonus USD/CAD view!)