S&P slips into negative territory, USD/JPY follows suit. Slips toward 82.30 after stalling just above 82.40 on talk of additional BOJ easing at next week’s policy-setting meeting.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- James on ECB looking at buying corporate bonds – Reuters
- AlexIE on ECB looking at buying corporate bonds – Reuters
- volodya nazarkevych on RBA’s Lowe says low rates in Australia needed to help balance economy
- Dubsy on Trading Ideas – European session 21 Oct
- Ryan Littlestone on ECB looking at buying corporate bonds – Reuters