EUR/USD was able to trigger a few small stops above the 1.3005 level but was unable to reach the large concentration above 1.3020. Steady buying interest has been seen all morning on dips to 1.2980/85. Small stops are below support in the 1.2970/75 area.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on USD/JPY gaining again in Tokyo
- foo on USD/JPY gaining again in Tokyo
- foxtrader on Scotland RESULT: Orkney No at 67.20%
- lulu on USD/JPY gaining again in Tokyo
- foxtrader on Scottish independence vote results live Yes:0 No:2 Running total Yes: 42.24% No: 57.76%