EUR/USD was able to trigger a few small stops above the 1.3005 level but was unable to reach the large concentration above 1.3020. Steady buying interest has been seen all morning on dips to 1.2980/85. Small stops are below support in the 1.2970/75 area.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adam Button on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- proecotrading.com on Bond dealers see Fed hiking cycle topping at 3.50%
- zandinga on GBP/USD eyeing a break or another opportunity for the scalpers?
- tester on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- Arnoldas on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?