The January ECB rate decision should be a good one. Reuters is reporting that their poll of economists shows an even split on whether they will cut rates next year. GDP forecasts have been revised down slightly for Q4 and Q1-2013.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- CreditPhil on 12% chance of Carrington event in the next decade sending civilisation back to back to the 18th century
- Big Bad John on Its … The TGIF Trade ideas thread – 25 July 2014
- Mungo on HSBC – NZD may hit parity against the AUD by the end of the year
- majimaji on What’s the verdict on the kiwi dollar?
- Marcus on 12% chance of Carrington event in the next decade sending civilisation back to back to the 18th century