The January ECB rate decision should be a good one. Reuters is reporting that their poll of economists shows an even split on whether they will cut rates next year. GDP forecasts have been revised down slightly for Q4 and Q1-2013.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- david on Data coming up in this session
- Reja on Data coming up in this session
- JC on Japan’s Shiozaki says GPIF reform bill should not be hastily compiled
- Mr Sir on ForexLive Asia Wrap: Scotland votes … beginning soon!
- Jerry on Japan’s Yamaguchi says there is a need to watch excessive weakening of the yen