The January ECB rate decision should be a good one. Reuters is reporting that their poll of economists shows an even split on whether they will cut rates next year. GDP forecasts have been revised down slightly for Q4 and Q1-2013.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Anand h s on EURUSD back below trend line
- Greg Michalowski on September 2014 US new home sales 0.467m vs 0.470m exp m/m
- Greg Michalowski on Forex Technical Trading: NZDUSD’s Trade Balance head fake.
- Rus on Big figures contain the excitement in EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- amit on Big figures contain the excitement in EUR/USD and GBP/USD