Not a major surprise. FOMC says will keep rates exceptionally low so long as unemployment is above 6.5% and inflation below 2.5%. The gave the expected $45 bln monthly in additional QE to replace Operation Twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Jeff Wahlen on USD/JPY touches below 1.09, Citi warns of further pullback
- vlad on USD/JPY touches below 1.09, Citi warns of further pullback
- CH on Technical Analysis: GBPJPY short….
- vlad on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA
- jojo on USD/JPY touches below 1.09, Citi warns of further pullback