Not a major surprise. FOMC says will keep rates exceptionally low so long as unemployment is above 6.5% and inflation below 2.5%. The gave the expected $45 bln monthly in additional QE to replace Operation Twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- D Murray on Its … The TGIF Trade ideas thread – 25 July 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on “What to do When the Market Doesn’t Believe the Fed”
- miki on “What to do When the Market Doesn’t Believe the Fed”
- Harry on “What to do When the Market Doesn’t Believe the Fed”
- Marcus on A healthy warning on the downside to technical analysis