Not a major surprise. FOMC says will keep rates exceptionally low so long as unemployment is above 6.5% and inflation below 2.5%. The gave the expected $45 bln monthly in additional QE to replace Operation Twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Stu Goldberg on Kyle Bass: The largest position we have is short yen
- Eamonn Sheridan on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Lawson Joseph on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court
- Eamonn Sheridan on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD