Not a major surprise. FOMC says will keep rates exceptionally low so long as unemployment is above 6.5% and inflation below 2.5%. The gave the expected $45 bln monthly in additional QE to replace Operation Twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- rough trader on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- miki on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama