Not a major surprise. FOMC says will keep rates exceptionally low so long as unemployment is above 6.5% and inflation below 2.5%. The gave the expected $45 bln monthly in additional QE to replace Operation Twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Joseph on Is Abenomics starting to come apart at the seams?
- Frankl on Germany’s Merkel warns of Eurozone fragility
- frank on How Germany will use technology to cheat their way to a World Cup win
- thorsten on How Germany will use technology to cheat their way to a World Cup win
- nik on Are you buying or selling the euro?