As long as we remain in a world awash in QE and stagger from crisis to crisis, the central banks will keep credit lines to one another wide open.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC
- busybus on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year