Looks more and more like Monti will be pushed into running for office with pressure coming from within and without Italy. He will have much more legitimacy as an elected PM than as an appointed one…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Yet Another Ryan on Fresh highs in USD/JPY, April highs in view
- nihal on Fresh highs in USD/JPY, April highs in view
- Bud Spencer on Nomura: Post-Bank of England August monetary policy meeting Minutes …When will we get the first rate hike?
- Buzz Baldrin on According to economists, academic economists shouldn’t even exist
- John on Fresh highs in USD/JPY, April highs in view