Looks more and more like Monti will be pushed into running for office with pressure coming from within and without Italy. He will have much more legitimacy as an elected PM than as an appointed one…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- d murray on It’s the TGIF trade ideas thread – 31 October 2014
- RedandBlack on It’s the TGIF trade ideas thread – 31 October 2014
- Claudio JArdim on Forex Trading Education: Anticipating the forex story from the price action
- Eamonn Sheridan on Will there be a buyer of 1700 tons of gold after November?
- CB on Will there be a buyer of 1700 tons of gold after November?