Looks more and more like Monti will be pushed into running for office with pressure coming from within and without Italy. He will have much more legitimacy as an elected PM than as an appointed one…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- grasshopper on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- chios on Trading Ideas – European session 23 Oct
- Andy B on ForexLive UK retail sales preview: Early September retail data puts sales on shaky ground
- alex on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- Dubsy on Trading Ideas – European session 23 Oct