It was a pretty lousy year in terms of volatility with the period since May/June when Spain came under pressure particularly quiet. Nonetheless, there were some good trades out there. What was your best?
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- jake peters on Forex Trading Education: Anticipating the forex story from the price action
- tayor on Forex Technical Trading: GBPUSD bounces back above 1.6000
- Andy B on BOJ announcement: EASES FURTHER – Expands monetary base target
- Mem on BOJ press conference: Kuroda says easing expanded to ensure price target is reached
- Mike Paterson on Nikkei on the rise again and takes yen pairs up with it