Not seeing any news – I would suggest its some USD/JPY longs squaring up before heading out the door for a few days off. There’s a bit of a gap down to about 84.25 to be aware of.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Richard on Looking for something to do this weekend? Why not jump aboard the Bundesbank funbus?
- mart on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- Tsee on Vote: Who do you think will win the World Cup?
- dL on 14 earnings reports to watch in the week ahead
- Lproject92 on Week-end trading ideas 12-13 July