Not seeing any news – I would suggest its some USD/JPY longs squaring up before heading out the door for a few days off. There’s a bit of a gap down to about 84.25 to be aware of.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Sey on USD/JPY continuing its rise, through 103.15
- Dan on Trade ideas thread for Wednesday 20 August 2014
- jerhong on USD/JPY continuing its rise, through 103.15
- TR on This will be Glenn Stevens when the Australian dollar finally falls
- TomNZ on This will be Glenn Stevens when the Australian dollar finally falls