North Korean leader Kim Jong-un delivers a New Year address in Pyongyang in this picture released by the North’s official KCNA news agency on January 1, 2013. REUTERS/KCNA
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Mel on Gold decline extends below $1200
- peter on Government contributes 0.83% to GDP. Defense spending highest since recession. Election up next.
- John Tanner on Government contributes 0.83% to GDP. Defense spending highest since recession. Election up next.
- Adam Button on Forex Technical Trading: AUDUSD tests congestion high area
- Ray on Forex: The strongest and weakest currencies for October 30, 2014