North Korean leader Kim Jong-un delivers a New Year address in Pyongyang in this picture released by the North’s official KCNA news agency on January 1, 2013. REUTERS/KCNA
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- D Murray on Its … The TGIF Trade ideas thread – 25 July 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on “What to do When the Market Doesn’t Believe the Fed”
- miki on “What to do When the Market Doesn’t Believe the Fed”
- Harry on “What to do When the Market Doesn’t Believe the Fed”
- Marcus on A healthy warning on the downside to technical analysis