- Defence Ministry to request an increase its budget for fiscal 2013 by more than ¥100 Billion
- First increase to the defence budget in 11 years
- Plans to increase the number of personnel in fiscal 2013
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adam Button on $10 billion per year could flow into Australia from wealthy Chinese
- fundi on Europe’s leaders more worried about squaring off ahead of their holidays than dealing with Russia
- Ryan Latorre on A target on the EUR/USD chart
- ryan on $10 billion per year could flow into Australia from wealthy Chinese
- joe_J on European stocks rally: Send Putin the wrong message