Iron ore may decline 35 percent by the year-end after advancing to $170 a ton in the first half as mines in China boost production, cutting import demand in the world’s largest buyer, according to Westpac Banking Corp.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- JLTrader on Rumor that the latest Survation Scottish referendum poll has leaked
- Bud Spencer on Goldman Sachs FOMC preview: “Considerable time” will stay
- grasshopper on Goldman Sachs FOMC preview: “Considerable time” will stay
- Greg Michalowski on USDCAD Technical Analysis Update: Continues the trend move lower.
- hello on Canada to increase sanctions against Russia, says “prepared to do more”