Iron ore may decline 35 percent by the year-end after advancing to $170 a ton in the first half as mines in China boost production, cutting import demand in the world’s largest buyer, according to Westpac Banking Corp.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- meldurali on Trade ideas thread for Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Bud Spencer on Apple EPS $1.42 and revenues $42.12bn
- Andy on Trade ideas thread for Tuesday 21 October 2014
- AndyA on Trade ideas thread for Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on S&P 500 climbs above 1900, nears another key level