Iron ore may decline 35 percent by the year-end after advancing to $170 a ton in the first half as mines in China boost production, cutting import demand in the world’s largest buyer, according to Westpac Banking Corp.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- vlad on Question? Is there a chance to get the EURUSD to 1.27/1.2750?
- Dust on Question? Is there a chance to get the EURUSD to 1.27/1.2750?
- joe on Technical Analysis: NZDUSD stalled the downside momentum but not rising either
- Cambiste on Question? Is there a chance to get the EURUSD to 1.27/1.2750?
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis: AUDUSD finds a stall point. Now can it rally?