Italian President Napolitano asked Bersani to see if there are the conditions to form a government. Bersani responded, saying he will immediately begin meetings with other parties to see if he can form a government. He said he’s determined to form a government that can bring necessary change and reforms.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on New Zealand inflation data: CPI for Q3 +0.3% q/q (vs. +0.5% q/q expected)
- Bud Spencer on New Zealand inflation data: CPI for Q3 +0.3% q/q (vs. +0.5% q/q expected)
- Afrowoman on Australian and New Zealand dollars continue to drop away
- chris on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 23 October 2014
- Greg Michalowski on (Video) A technical look at 5 currencies in 6 minutes