Italian President Napolitano asked Bersani to see if there are the conditions to form a government. Bersani responded, saying he will immediately begin meetings with other parties to see if he can form a government. He said he’s determined to form a government that can bring necessary change and reforms.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- anon on It’s almost better to be a US dollar dollar bull if the Fed doesn’t signal a rate hike
- Bud Spencer on It’s almost better to be a US dollar dollar bull if the Fed doesn’t signal a rate hike
- anon on EURUSD Technical Analysis (VIDEO): Trades between the Goal Posts
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis: Weaker Canada Retail Sales sends USDCAD back higher
- foo on Time for consolidation in USD/JPY?