Italian President Napolitano asked Bersani to see if there are the conditions to form a government. Bersani responded, saying he will immediately begin meetings with other parties to see if he can form a government. He said he’s determined to form a government that can bring necessary change and reforms.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ant C on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- peter macd on Where will the stock selloff stop? Trendline since February breaks
- James on Fresh lows in the stock market
- A.samad on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- gridflash on Fresh lows in the stock market