The central bank was expected to cut rates by 25 bps to 3.50%. Central bank President Uribe says the economy is growing below potential.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- TR on European stocks rally: Send Putin the wrong message
- mongoose on Preview: Will inflation data finally get AUD/USD moving?
- Adam Button on $10 billion per year could flow into Australia from wealthy Chinese
- fundi on Europe’s leaders more worried about squaring off ahead of their holidays than dealing with Russia
- Ryan Latorre on A target on the EUR/USD chart