Comments from the newest, biggest, hawk at the Fed:
- She dissented at the last two meetings on concerns about financial stability and inflation
- Extended period encourages risk taking that could prove to be unhealthy
- Concerned that thresholds could allow tolerance for inflation above 2%
- Her goal is not premature withdrawal of policy support but seeing transition from crisis policy response
- Trying to speed up the recovery creates risks in the longer term
George has been pushed to the margins, virtually noting she says will move markets.