SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Hairasty on EU lays the smack down on Russia tomorrow
- Bob on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- Matthew on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- nick on Why stocks are taking a beating but FX an island of stability
- Marko on Gold falls below 200-day moving average as selloff steepens