SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Bud Spencer on Come and join ForexLive at The World MoneyShow London 7-8th November
- Bwanji Banda on USD/CAD levels to watch ahead of the Bank of Canada decision
- Ryan Littlestone on ForexLive European morning wrap: Pound gets another kicking on dovish MPC Minutes
- alex on Germany says not to expect any specific decisions at EU summit this week
- Manav on Happy Diwali to all