SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Rhona Ottolina on ANZ cuts its forecast Fonterra 2014/15 milk price payout by 40 cents to $4.85/kg
- Coty on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA
- blackpool on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 02 October 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 02 October 2014
- Bill Carson on Trade ideas thread for Thursday 02 October 2014