SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Andy B on Euro happy with failing banks – A quick guide ahead of the bank stress test results
- Troy Williams on Forex Technical Analysis: AUDUSD falls but not enough. Reverses higher
- cambiste on Draghi repeats ECB ready to use other unconventional measures if needed – spokesman
- cambiste on Second source says 25 European banks fail stress test as of end 2013, 10 still have capital shortfall
- Greg Michalowski on EURUSD back below trend line