SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Dutch on Putin says Russia will not impose restrictions on cross-border capital and currency flows
- Chris2 on BOE FPC says it wants more legal power to curb house price boom
- Giles on UBS chief Weber sees a weak take-up of ECB’s TLTRO
- mekongmarcus on UBS chief Weber sees a weak take-up of ECB’s TLTRO
- Bud Spencer on UBS chief Weber sees a weak take-up of ECB’s TLTRO