SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adam Button on GDP estimates cut after durable goods orders report
- Alan on US June capital goods orders non-def ex-air +1.4% vs +0.5% expected
- only1baht on Trading Ideas – European session 25 July
- lilac on A healthy warning on the downside to technical analysis
- Tsee on GDP estimates cut after durable goods orders report