SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Remo on Week-end trading ideas 12-13 July
- CalvinHarrisOfficial on ForexLive poll! Germany vs. Argentina in the World Cup final – who will win?
- Harry on Are you buying or selling the euro?
- water on Week-end trading ideas 12-13 July
- anwar djufri on Are you buying or selling the euro?