SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Afrowoman on Heads up for New Zealand dollar traders – Q3 CPI due at 2145
- Afrowoman on RBNZ’s Wheeler: FX rate rises in Asia have generated difficult headwinds
- Jason on The man who made one of the most audacious trades in history has died
- FXMonkey on ForexLive UK retail sales preview: Early September retail data puts sales on shaky ground
- grasshopper on The reason to sell the Canadian dollar isn’t retail sales or the BOC decision