SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ryan Latorre on 2nd place is sometimes the place to be
- pandu on Ukraine government source says Russian aid trucks have crossed the border without permission
- Harry on 2nd place is sometimes the place to be
- Tsee on Full text of Draghi’s speech
- Steve on CFTC Commitments of Traders: Cable longs hanging tough, Euro shorts still piling in