SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Phillip Moore on Technical Analysis: USDJPY between the Goal Posts after bouncing off the 200 hour MA
- vlad on David Tepper: If the ECB starts to do QE it will be the beginning of the end of the bond bull market
- droad on Enough bond buying today to make me suspicious
- Adam Button on Enough bond buying today to make me suspicious
- Greg Michalowski on Technical Analysis: GBPJPY short….