SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Andy B on ForexLive UK retail sales preview: Early September retail data puts sales on shaky ground
- al64 on Nomura – The 6 negatives pointing to more downside for EURUSD
- Raul on China – HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI for October: 50.4 (expected is 50.2)
- Stu Goldberg on Kyle Bass: The largest position we have is short yen
- Eamonn Sheridan on Man pretended to be in a coma for 2 years to avoid court