SocGen shares were hit by a rumor about big losses at a French bank, losing more than 6% at one point. A representative from the SocGen denied it and the market seems to be moving on but it could flare back up.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Eamonn Sheridan on Are hedge fund managers rats? Maybe they should be.
- Collin on Are hedge fund managers rats? Maybe they should be.
- Mary on Technical Analysis: S&P Index showing some chinks in the technical armor
- LazarusNC on Trade ideas thread for hump day – 24 September 2014
- Adam Button on ForexLive Americas wrap: Commodity currencies suffering