The Greek government has shuffled its cabinet and named Pasok leader Venizelos as deputy prime minister and foreign minister.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Mike Paterson on Press Release: ForexLive Analysts Take Over Website
- Jakob on Press Release: ForexLive Analysts Take Over Website
- TomNZ on A tip of the cap to one of the great FX strategists anywhere
- sunny on Greece says it can borrow cheaper from markets than IMF — Venizelos
- navk on Technical Analysis: The hourly charts are telling the technical stories for forex pairs