The 0.8565 support remains key for EUR/GBP and while the pair remains supported at this level, the potential exists for a continuation higher that tests the 0.8800-15 region. A close back below 0.8565 is needed to see focus shift lower to the 0.8460-70 region with the 21 day lower Bollinger band noted just below at 0.8452.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- chidi on ForexLive Americas wrap: Dollar takes the lead in US trading
- Greg Michalowski on Forex Technical Trading: A big picture look at the EURUSD (October 31, 2014)
- Miss February on Years from now people will look at October stock market charts and ask what happened
- Collin on Virgin Galactic spaceship crashes in Mojave desert
- ProTrader3 on Years from now people will look at October stock market charts and ask what happened