The US fed budget balance came in at a surplus of +116.5Bln, above expectations at +42.1Bln and better than last month’s 138.7Bln deficit.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Petar Nikolov on GBP/USD edges into support area at 1.7040
- Petar Nikolov on Technical analysis: Euro having another look at the downside
- Adam Button on Technical analysis: Euro having another look at the downside
- Moonman on The battle for 1.3480 in EUR/USD – Dollar bulls at work?
- proecotrading.com on Soft US inflation weighs on dollar