The US fed budget balance came in at a surplus of +116.5Bln, above expectations at +42.1Bln and better than last month’s 138.7Bln deficit.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- lulu on Bank of Portugal says solvency of Banco Espirito Santo is “solid”
- Ryan Littlestone on USD/JPY chops through 101.20 support
- Ryan Littlestone on The dead cat has been buried in European stock markets
- Nick Walker on Have stocks finally woken up to the fact that the punch bowl is running out
- Remo on US initial jobless claims 304k vs 315k exp