The US fed budget balance came in at a surplus of +116.5Bln, above expectations at +42.1Bln and better than last month’s 138.7Bln deficit.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- vlad on Who’s hot and who’s not in the Non farm payrolls number picking game
- Benzine Ghost on The importance of letting the market do the talking as European stocks collapse
- Gord on It must be that time again … the famous ForexLive Nonfarm Payroll Competition … with a twist!
- Ryan Littlestone on Who’s hot and who’s not in the Non farm payrolls number picking game
- Ryan Littlestone on The importance of letting the market do the talking as European stocks collapse