The DXY is hovering just above initial hourly support noted at 82.86 and is looking heavy after pulling back from the earlier highs. The EUR/USD is drifting back towards the sellers ahead of the 1.3080 level while USD/JPY again looks like running out of steam on its most recent attempt higher.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- soydan on Trading Ideas – European session 11 July
- Ryan Littlestone on How about some increased geopolitical tension ahead of the weekend as Ukraine warns of bloodshed?
- peter macd on European stocks turn a great day into a mediocre day
- Clinton Dawkins on How about some increased geopolitical tension ahead of the weekend as Ukraine warns of bloodshed?
- Tsee on GDP forecasts around the world as disappointing growth sets in