The DXY is hovering just above initial hourly support noted at 82.86 and is looking heavy after pulling back from the earlier highs. The EUR/USD is drifting back towards the sellers ahead of the 1.3080 level while USD/JPY again looks like running out of steam on its most recent attempt higher.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- blacksheep on USD/CAD flat on the day but offers building
- Jerry on Data coming up in this session 30 Sept
- Xin on Financial Times: “US poised to become world’s leading liquid petroleum producer”
- Afrowoman on New Zealand finance minister says RBNZ has acted independently in latest market operations
- Eamonn Sheridan on Financial Times: “US poised to become world’s leading liquid petroleum producer”