The DXY is hovering just above initial hourly support noted at 82.86 and is looking heavy after pulling back from the earlier highs. The EUR/USD is drifting back towards the sellers ahead of the 1.3080 level while USD/JPY again looks like running out of steam on its most recent attempt higher.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Tsee on G20 sees global economic growth but cites the Eurozone as a major concern
- sledgehammer on We have a huge announcement to make on Monday
- Cosmos on These were the most-popular posts this week that you might have missed
- Lucas on We have a huge announcement to make on Monday
- mitch in texas on We have a huge announcement to make on Monday