The DXY is hovering just above initial hourly support noted at 82.86 and is looking heavy after pulling back from the earlier highs. The EUR/USD is drifting back towards the sellers ahead of the 1.3080 level while USD/JPY again looks like running out of steam on its most recent attempt higher.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- hello on S&P 500 posts best month since February
- kapala on UK says terror attack “highly likely” but no intelligence to suggest on is imminent
- Adam Button on EUR – What Citi expect from Draghi and the ECB
- Adam Button on Huge cable bid hits thin market, pound jumps
- Dusky67 on Huge cable bid hits thin market, pound jumps